While finding reliable movers is one aspect of the relocation, there are dozens of other things that need be be thought through. Moving to Austin and still trying to figure everything out? We found a great Austin moving resource to help with your relocation information.
Some of the highlights from this Austin moving guide are summarized below:
Finding an Apartment
- Apartments in Austin can be expensive. Try searching out a new property with a move-in special. Lock in your rates as long as you can.
- The recommended apartments are as follows:
- Lakeshore Pearl
- Burnet Flats
Choose Your Neighborhood Wisely
- Find a neighborhood with future growth potential to get more bang for your buck.
- Seek out growing developments
- Top Recommended Neighborhoods:
- Pemberton Heights
- Cherry Creek
- Windsor Park
Get the Best Movers
- Check your movers rankings before committing
- Look at their Yelp reviews/history: how long in business? What do customers say?
- Top recommended Movers in Austin:
- Square Cow Movers
- Apple Moving
- Unicorn Moving